Woo Commerce Integration
The Technology Copilot Woo Commerce integration allows you to seamlessly manage orders and inventory levels without any manual intervention. Unlike other implementations, you are in control of your data. It installs locally and communicates directly with Woo Commerce using their API. It supports all Stone Edge versions from 5.9 to 7.5 (PCI)
- Import open orders directly into Stone Edge
- Export order tracking automatically
- Update quantity on hand in near real time
- Normal, kit, alternate SKU, static or per item dropship QOH
- Supported payment gateways
- PaPal Pro
- Authorize.Net (Both AIM and CIM)
- Pricing updates from Stone Edge to Woo Commerce from any defined pricing level
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $50/month for initial store, $30/month for each additional store
- Setup fee of $150 for initial store, and $100 for each additional store
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Stone Edge generic cart required for order import
- For tracking, the following module will need to be purchased and installed on your Woo site https://docs.woocommerce.comdocument/shipment-tracking
Our business would not function without the tools and enhancements from Technology Copilot.
Over the last five years, we have leveraged the Auto Import tool, integrated an automated shipping solution, added PO import, FBA automation, drop ship inventory synch, UPS auto tracking retrieval tools, and on and on.
If you’re lucky enough to work with Technology Copilot, you’ll be glad you did.