Unless you are using the ChannelAdvisor shopping cart, Stone Edge doesn’t provide a method to automatically process Wish orders. Technology Copilot Stone Edge Wish.com integration allows you to seamlessly manage orders and inventory levels without any manual intervention. It installs locally and communicates directly with Wish using their most current API.
- Import Wish orders directly into StoneEgde
- Export Wish.com order tracking automatically
- Tracking Export to Wish.com on a schedule
- Supports partial shipment data
- Update Wish.com quantity on hand in near real time
- Supports automatic Wish.com SKU only QOH updates
- Keep QOH updated as often as every 5 minutes
- Supports kit/Alternate SKU QOH sync
- Ability to use custom view for QOH sync
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $60/month for initial store, $30/month for each additional store
- Setup fee of $150 for initial store, and $100 for each additional store
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Stone Edge generic cart required for order import
The integration with Wish was seamless with Tech Co-Pilot. They set everything up for us. Orders import, our inventory is constantly synced with Wish. This allows for us to access a whole other marketplace for our products. As with any of the services from Tech-Co-Pilot that we use, the support is excellent and quick!