The Technology Copilot Stone Edge Walmart integration allows you to seamlessly manage orders and inventory levels without any manual intervention. Unlike other implementations, you are in control of your data. It installs locally and communicates directly with Walmart using their API. Additionally, all the payment data available via the API is made available to Stone Edge. Supports Walmart Marketplace, DSV, Canada channels.
- Import Walmart orders directly into Stone Edge
- After orders are imported they are auto acknowledged to Walmart
- Export Walmart order tracking automatically
- Supports full or partial shipment data
- Update Walmart quantity on hand in near real time
- Normal, SQL View based QOH, and kit QOH supported
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $60/month for initial store, $30/month for each additional account
- Setup fee of $150 for initial store, and $100 for each additional store
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Stone Edge generic cart required for order import
We purchased the Wal-Mart Integration from Technology Copilot. Steve was very knowledgeable and got it up and running very quickly. Any time we had issues or concerns they would always try and get us going even on weekends.