UPS 3rd Party Tracking Automation for NetSuite
It can be difficult getting tracking from 3rd party vendors. When tracking is sent, it can be a very manual process to copy and paste the tracking into NetSuite. Technology Copilot has automated this process for vendors that use your UPS third party account to ship from. If the vendor puts your order number into an available reference field with a recognized format, this tracking data can be imported into NetSuite, associated with the order/drop ship PO. This can save hours a week in labor as well as improve timeliness of sent tracking to your customers/website.
- Using the UPS Quantum View API, 3rd party tracking data is pulled in real time from UPS.
- When pulled, the reference data is checked and order numbers are validated against your NetSuite order data.
- The tracking is then sent to NetSuite via their API.
- A daily email is sent with the statistics of how many tracking numbers were processed successfully and unsuccessfully. The unsuccessful tracking numbers are attached to the outgoing email.
- One time $500 setup fee which includes the deployment of the automation software, configuration, testing and go live support
- $99/month with the ability to cancel at anytime
- Get one month free by signing up with a yearly plan
- A UPS account with 3rd party Quantum View subscription enabled.
- Current NetSuite subscription.
- Order number is available in one of the UPS reference fields