TaxJar helps automate your sales tax calculations, reporting’s, and files. While Stone Edge has a method to calculate tax via TaxJar, they currently do not support transactions like orders and refunds. The Technology Copilot Stone Edge TaxJar extract solution let’s you extract financial data out to then be imported into TaxJar using their CSV file import interface.
- Export Stone Edge financial data into CSV file using date filter
- Text file can then be imported into Tax Jar using their import utility.
- Include states in the extract you only want to report on.
- Table including state names to include in extract can be edited.
- Data extracted is based on Stone Edge’s History data which means it’s accounting friendly
- Sales data doesn’t change based on when the extract was run.
- Data extracted includes tax exempt customer transactions as well as marketplace facilitator transactions
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application. Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the Auto Importer. Examples:
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- SEOM data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Note the perpetual license covers the basic installation/configuration/operations of the integration.
- It doesn’t cover configuration/testing of your sales channels and Tax Jar itself. Technology Copilot will bill at our currently hourly rate for items that fall outside of what is covered.
- Available for $500
- Yearly Software Assurance available for $125/year (First year included for free)
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
We have used Technology Co-Pilot for a number of years to maintain and customize StoneEdge Order Manager which is the database program we rely on to run our business. I have found them to be extremely competent and responsive to our needs