ShipStation ODBC Configuration Service
ShipStation (https://www.shipstation.com/ ) is the leading web-based shipping software designed to make retailers exceptionally efficient at processing, fulfilling, and shipping their online orders. ShipStation has the capability to directly connect to Stone Edge. This extends Stone Edge’s shipping capabilities. ShipStation can automatically pull approved orders, print the order’s shipping label, and automatically push the tracking data back into Stone Edge. It achieves this integration via ShipStation’s ODBC connector which is an add on service from ShipStation. (https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026142131-ShipStation-ODBC )
- The service that Technology Copilot provides ensures your Stone Edge Order Manager is successfully working with ShipStation.
- Technology Copilot provides special queries to bring in the correct data along with ensuring the timely import of these orders.
- For international or if customers wish to use ShipStation’s pick & pack feature, item level data can be imported into the system as well
- If there is data unique to your environment that you’d like to pull in as well, we can help make that data available to ShipStation if necessary.
- When signed up with the ShipStation ODBC service, you will have access to ShipStation engineers which Technology Copilot recommends working with alongside Technology Copilot. This will help ensure an efficient and accurate setup.
- One-time fee of $600
- An active ShipStation Enterprise subscription
- A purchased ODBC Integration services package from ShipStation