Sellbrite is a cost-effective alternative to Channeladvisor for managing multiple marketplace orders and inventory. Sellbrite connects to many marketplaces and shopping carts. See the current list here -> https://www.sellbrite.com/integrations/ The Technology Copilot Stone Edge SellBrite integration allows you to seamlessly manage orders and inventory levels without any manual intervention. It installs locally and communicates directly with Sellbrite using their most current API.
- Import Sellbrite orders directly into Stone Edge
- Ability to split out orders by channel into individual shopping carts.
- Export Sellbrite order tracking automatically
- Update Sellbrite quantity on hand in near real time
- Normal, kit, Alias and dropship QOH supported
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
Pricing per month
Maximum orders per month
Cost per order
- There is an initial $150 setup fee.
- No matter what size plan you have, all overages are billed at $15 for each 1,000 orders, rounded up. For example, if you process 2,500 orders, you’ll be charged $15.
- Emails will be generated proactively so that you know when your getting close to your limit. At that time, you can upgrade your subscription so that on the next billing cycle you’ll be covered.
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Stone Edge generic cart required for order import
Steve Cisick has proven fundamental in building Stone Edge to suit our business model. Previous to Technology Copilot, we were forced to manually review and process every order, but with their assistance, much of it has been automated. Certain customizations, such as allowing us to review Signifyd order statuses within Stone Edge, as opposed to reviewing directly in Signifyd or the back end of our website, has also substantially cut down on order processing time. Finally, when you need assistance, they’re quick to get a hold of and to get the updates you’re needing handled in a timely manner.