Rakuten Order Import/Tracking Update Automation
Currently Stone Edge does not provide a method to import orders or export tracking for the Rakuten Marketplace. As a result, customers who choose to process their Rakuten orders using Stone Edge are required to manually enter them. The Technology Copilot Stone Edge Rakuten Import/Export Utility allows customers to import Rakuten Orders into Stone Edge and export tracking data into a file suitable for importing into Rakuten.
- Import orders directly into Stone Edge from downloaded Rakuten Orders file.
- Export tracking using Rakuten Tracking Export form.
- Upload Tracking into Rakuten to mark orders complete
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- The price of the Rakuten Import/Export is $450 this includes setup, testing, configuration and one month of free support.