Overstock Dropship Integration
Unless you are using the ChannelAdvisor shopping cart, Stone Edge doesn’t provide a method to automatically process Overstock Dropship orders. The Technology Copilot Stone Edge Overstock Dropship integration allows you to seamlessly manage orders and inventory levels without any manual intervention. This can help improve your sales numbers and dramatically reduce the cost involved for this sales channel. It installs locally and communicates with Overstock via their supported ftp process and file formats.
- Import Overstock Dropship orders directly into Stone Edge
- Export Overstock tracking automatically
- Tracking export to Overstock on a schedule
- Update Overstock quantity on hand
- Update full QOH as often as Overstock allows
- Supports Kit/Alias SKU QOH
- Supports static Drop Ship QOH
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application. Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the Overstock Integration. Examples:
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- SEOM data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $50/month per Overstock account, $30/month for each additional account
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing