Technology Copilot’s Stone Edge Magento version 2 integration allows you to seamlessly manage orders and inventory levels without any manual intervention. Unlike other implementations, you are in control of your data. It installs locally and communicates directly with Magento2 using their API. Additionally, all the payment data available via the API is made available to Stone Edge. This means you can manage your transactions inside of Stone Edge for gateways it currently supports.
- Import open Magento2 orders directly into Stone Edge using Stone Edge’s generic cart interface
- Export Magento2 order tracking automatically
- Supports full or partial shipment data
- Update Magento2 quantity on hand in near real time
- Normal, kit, alternate SKU, Holdback quantities, custom QOH SQL view, static dropship QOH supported
- Magento2 Status update integration
- Order Cancellation, Ship Notification and Invoice Creation.
- Supported payment gateways (More to be added later)
- net, PayPal Express, BrainTree, CyberSource
- Pricing updates from Stone Edge to Magento2 from any defined pricing level
- Auto creates inventory from Magento2. Fields that are included are:
- LocalSKU, ItemName, Price and Weight
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $50/month for initial store, $30/month for each additional store
- Setup fee of $150 for initial store, and $100 for each additional store
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Stone Edge generic cart required for order import
We, Sprinkler Warehouse, would not be where we could be without Technology Copilot. The work that Steve and his team have done is truly nothing short of a miracle. With so many moving parts to our multi-million dollar business, it would not be where it is now if not for the knowledge and support of our partners at Technology Copilot. They are more than partners, they are more like family. We look forward to evolving our business with them as our vision continues to grow to bigger and better horizons. Their work to integrate into our content management system (Magento) is solid and without a doubt has streamlined our business model for future growth. If you want a stable, professional, knowledgeable company that will give of their best talent to get your company the best options to go to that next level, then look no further. Reach out to them for your solution partner.