Klaviyo Stone Edge Integration
Klaviyo (https://www.klaviyo.com) helps their customers grow their business by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing. Using their API, Technology Copilot’s fully automats the flow of order detail information up to Klaviyo. With this data, customers can be dynamically segmented based on their buying habits and email campaigns can be created to target the right customer with the right product.
Klaviyo has integration with Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, Woo Commerce and some other carts. But not all of them. https://www.klaviyo.com/features/integrations . In cases where there is no integration, the Technology Copilot solution can provide this connection by sending order data from Stone Edge automatically.
- Send approved orders/order details to Klaviyo on a schedule
- Information sent includes:
- Any custom order, order detail, or inventory field can be sent
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application. Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the Klaviyo Integration. Examples:
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidentally deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function
- SEOM data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Available per for $750. Yearly Software Assurance available for $200/ year
- Software Assurance includes software updates and support
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
Technology Copilot did an amazing job in getting all of our customer data and order details into our email marketing provider, Klaviyo. This integration provided tremendous results in that our email provider is now able to go through this extensive data to create unique marketing campaigns such as email campaigns by product category, ordering patterns for replenishment, high value customers, new customers, product recommendation based on order history, etc. Our email marketing campaigns are now much more targeted, resulting in much better open rates.