Stone Edge doesn’t provide a method to automatically process Etsy orders. While other carts like Miva have integrations with Etsy, there is some fundamental information missing from the orders like the actual SKU the customer ordered. The Technology Copilot Stone Edge Etsy integration allows you to seamlessly manage your orders without any manual intervention. It installs locally and communicates directly with Etsy using their most current API.
- Import Etsy orders directly into Stone Edge
- Send Etsy order tracking automatically on a schedule
- Quantity on handle synchronization is not currently available
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $50/month for initial store, $30/month for each additional store
- Setup fee of $200 for initial store, and $150 for each additional store
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Stone Edge generic cart required for order import
The integration with Wish was seamless with Tech Co-Pilot. They set everything up for us. Orders import, our inventory is constantly synced with Wish. This allows for us to access a whole other marketplace for our products. As with any of the services from Tech-Co-Pilot that we use, the support is excellent and quick!