Big Commerce Integration
The Technology Copilot Stone Edge BigCommerce integration allows you to seamlessly manage orders and inventory levels without any manual intervention. This can help improve your sales numbers and dramatically reduce the cost involved for this sales channel. Supports all versions from 5.9 to 7.5 (PCI). It installs locally and communicates directly with BigCommerce via their API.
- Import open Big Commerce orders directly into Stone Edge
- Braintree, Authorize.net
- PayPal Express, USAePAY
- PayFlow Pro
- Export Big Commerce order tracking automatically
- Supports partial shipment data
- Tracking export to Big Commerce on a schedule not tied to “process tracking numbers”
- Update Big Commerce quantity on hand in near real time
- Supports automatic Big Commerce SKU only QOH updates
- Keep QOH updated as often as every 5 minutes
- Supports kit/Alternate SKU QOH sync
- Ability to use custom view for QOH sync
- Pricing updates from Stone Edge to BigCommerce from any defined pricing level
- Automatically set the following status on BigCommerce after orders are downloaded
- After Order Cancellation
- After Order Imported
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $50/month for initial store, $30/month for each additional store
- Setup fee of $150 for initial store, and $100 for each additional store
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Stone Edge generic cart required for order import
We have worked with Technology Co-Pilot for almost 10 years. We view them as a critical part of our business team. They are incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and great to work with. They have helped us with a multitude of issues, from complex integrations to custom reporting, to Order Management system modifications, all of which have been essential to the success of our business. We have come to really rely on them, and they always come through for us. We cannot say enough about how much they have meant to us, and continue to mean and contribute, to our business. Steve and his team are all top notch!