Amazon Custom Options Integration
Amazon provides merchants a way to sell products with custom options https://services.amazon.com/custom.html. Options such as text, image and product configuration options can be associated with the products you sell. This can help customers personalize the purchases.
Stone Edge doesn’t have a method for handling this service. The only option is to pull order options from Seller Central. From there, the text, images and product options need to be printed/downloaded and then associated with order in Stone Edge. It’s a very manual operation.
With Technology Copilot’s integration, product options can be pulled in and associated with the imported order. Depending on what your requirements are, there may need customizations performed to completely fold in these downloaded options into your current work flow. As an example, for image options, you may need to have packing slips, etc. updated to show the image.
- As orders are imported into Stone Edge, determine whether order has order options or not. If there are order options, place the imported order in ‘WAITING FOR CUSTOM OPTIONS’ state.
- A separate process pulls options from Amazon, the order state is cleared
- If order options are text
- Text from order option is appended to the item name on the order
- If order options are images
- Images are downloaded into configurable folder
- File names of the image named [ordernumber]-[SKU]-[itemnumber]
- Images can then be pulled into packing slip, etc. (requires customizations)
- If order options are product options
- Options are pulled into the order item’s options field
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application. Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the Jet Integration. Examples:
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- SEOM data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $50/month for Amazon account
- Yearly Subscription
- Get one free month by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Version 5.9 to most current Standard or Enterprise version of Stone Edge
- Running either Amazon’s AMTU or Semplice to pull orders into Stone Edge