Endicia has decided that it will be shutting down the free address validation API called Dial-A-ZIP. https://www.endicia.com/DazzleHelp/Content/Dial-A-ZIP/Overview_Dial_A_ZIP.htm Stone Edge has used this service for well over 10 years to validate incoming addresses on orders from Shopping carts as well as manually entered orders. Most Stone Edge merchants need this service to help ensure there are no address problems at the time of shipping. Technology Copilot is offering a replacement system which will permit continued address validation for Stone Edge merchants.
- Integrated with USPS web tools (https://www.usps.com/business/web-tools-apis/) which is the authoritative address database from the postal service
- Full address validation of bill to and ship to addresses
- Drop-in replacement for validating orders automatically at the time an order import
- Replacement for view orders/manual orders address validation services
- Ability to save residential indicator into predefined custom order field
- Unlimited address validations
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Monthly Subscription
- Setup fee of $165
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Available for $750
- Software Assurance is free 1st year of operations
- Includes free software updates and support
- Available after the 1st year for $210 per year there after
- Version 5.9 to the most current 7.0, 7.5, and 7.1 versions of standard and enterprise