The Technology Copilot 3dcart integration allows you to synchronize quantity on hand from Stone Edge to 3dcart. This implementation differs from the current Stone Edge implementation in that it will update a variety of quantities based on how you run your business. It installs locally and communicates directly with 3dcart in using their API. It supports all Stone Edge versions from 5.9 to 7.7.
- Update 3dcart quantity on hand in near real time. Types of QOH supported:
- A standard product
- A virtual SKU with one of more part SKUs
- Alternate SKU
- A SKU that is translated to a cart/marketplace version of this SKU
- Available for you to define a global or product specific QOH for these products
- Define a dynamic view or query where quantities are completely defined by the data and not by anything else
- Update 3dcart quantity on hand in near real time. Types of QOH supported
- For greater accuracy/timeliness of QOH changes, combine this product with the Auto Order Importer. It will import orders on a schedule and keep quantities in 3dcart dead on accurate. https://techcopilots.com/auto-order-importer/
- Software updates include any bug fixes and software enhancements
- Support includes troubleshooting / fixing any software bugs that might arise in the application.
- Support doesn’t include troubleshooting and fixing anything outside of the cart integration.
- Anything system related – Out of hard drive space, hard drives crashes, files accidently deleted, etc. affecting the software’s ability to function.
- Database data related issues – Configuration issues – SKUs, shopping carts, etc.
- Monthly Subscription
- $25/month per 3D cart store
- Set up fee of $75 per store
- Get one month free by purchasing a yearly subscription
- Perpetual License
- Call for pricing