Stone Edge Automation
Stone Edge offers some powerful methods to automate order processing that many merchants simply don’t use. These methods come standard with the product, but if not used wisely can cause some big-time problems with your order management. Technology Copilot can help you maximize the benefit of these methods and minimize the risk in getting you there.
Manual / repetitive processes while comforting to some erode the productivity of your business. There are many businesses out there that use Stone Edge which still do much of their order management in a manual fashion. Many users still:
- Do not process credit cards, ship, process shopping cart orders out of Stone Edge, but re-enter the information over and over.
- Do not purchase, receive or manage inventory out of Stone Edge.
- Process each and every order manually and do nothing in batch.
While there might be some good reasons to keep some functions out of Stone Edge, when that happens, there is a cost. An example of some of these costs would be:
- Re-keying data can introduce errors in the system which might end up affecting customer satisfaction.
- Re-keying also impacts employee performance and job satisfaction.
- Training for new/seasonable help can be made difficult if the process you are following isn’t automated.
- By not using the system to keep track of your inventory can lead to not buying enough or buying too much to sell.
- Adding more product sales to a manual process will not enable you to scale the business to where you need it to go
Technology Copilot has worked with hundreds of customers to help automate their systems so that the amount of manual / repetitive work is reduced so that their businesses can scale to meet the needs of their customers. We take a holistic approach to seeing how well your business can leverage these existing methods. While not all businesses can take advantage of every automation feature the system has, many businesses will be able to realize some outstanding results by this automation.
Automating Stone Edge can have the following impacts on your business:
- Do more with fewer resources.
- Achieve predictable results in your business.
- Create a happier work environment.
- Improve customer satisfaction.