Technology Copilot has a number of shipping integrations which can help save you money and extend your reach to your customers.
No testimonials found
While Stone Edge supports shipping via all 3 major carriers, both USPS and FedEx require 3rd party software. Stone Edge cannot rate shop across all 3 carriers at once. As a result, the best rate isn’t being selected. This leads to higher than expected cost which impact a merchant’s bottom line.
- Rate Shopping across all major carriers, specify max transit time
- Fully supports all Stone Edge shipping interfaces
- Supports Amazon Prime shipping.
- Commercial Plus USPS pricing
Dynoship for Stone Edge
Technology Copilot is a preferred partner of Dynoship for Stone Edge. Dynoship specializes in providing Stone Edge users discounted shipping solutions.
- No additional outside software to use or pay for.
- Ship directly out of Stone Edge.
- Low cost USPS priority/express (domestic/international) shipping.
- Fully integrated with Stone Edge (Pack&Ship, QuickShip, etc.)
- Works without the need for Dazzle
- Generate integrated packing slip/label. No need to collate packing slips/labels anymore.
Parcel Pro offers insured shipping services tailed toward the jewelry industry. This service has been integrated into Stone Edge and is now available. The integration has the following benefits:
- Integrated with Stone Edge View Order print label method.
- Fully integrated into Parcel Pro’s XML API.
- No need for additional shipping software.
- Works for both FedEx and UPS.
Ontrac is the leader in regional overnight package delivery service within California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah and Colorado. Ontrac has standalone software which can be integrated with Stone Edge. Technology Copilot can integrate Ontrac with Stone Edge so that the following benefits are realized:
- Packages shipped from Ontrac will pull Stone Edge order data directly.
- Tracking from Ontrac will automatically be sent to Stone Edge after the label has been printed.
- Your business can realize reduced shipping costs that Ontrac provides.
The integrated UPS shipping cannot currently handle UPS Sure Post. As a result, it isn’t possible to ship via Sure Post directly from Stone Edge. In order to ship via Sure Post, you are required to ship your packages out of WorldShip. This can be a hassle if you currently wish to ship all of your packages out of Stone Edge directly. Technology Copilot, working in conjunction with UPS, can integrate Sure Post shipping out of Stone Edge.