FBA is a popular service from Amazon whereby they provide full scale order fulfillment for your products. Orders fulfilled by Amazon should have sales data recorded into Stone Edge, but the current facilities within the system do not easily facilitate this. Technology Copilot has developed a method to import this data and make it available to your QuickBooks, Communique and other systems.
- Import FBA Amazon order via text file / generic cart interface.
- As orders are imported:
- Orders are approved (Approval date = date shipped)
- Actual ship date is set
- Actual tracking number from Amazon imported
- If tax should be collected, a sales tax adjustment transaction is added to imported order.
- Actual payment transaction date/time from FBA imported
- Also…. import tracking/shipdate of FBA fufillment orders for non-Amazon orders. (eBay, etc.)
- Import FBA inventory adjustments (and reasons) as adjustments to your actual Stone Edge inventory
- Import FBA order returns as actual returns against previously imported FBA orders.
- A complete picture of your sales (both FBA/non-FBA)
- If using the integrated QuickBooks interface, transfer accurate financial data for your FBA transactions.
- If accurate cost data is present, accurate cost of goods are recorded for each order imported.
- If deducting quantity on hand, be able to reconcile between FBA quantities and the ones that you have in Stone Edge.
- Help determine where your inventory is going if you have any descrepencies with Amazon.
- Because of the many methods to implement this solution, Technology Copilot will consult with you prior to deployment and training on the solution.