SixBit QOH Synchronizer
There isn’t a way to synchronize quantity on hand from Stone Edge to eBay unless you are using a Channel Advisor. The SixBit QOH Synchronizer makes sure quantities are synchronized between Stone Edge and eBay. This will, in turn, will help prevent overselling on eBay and help you make available products you do have to sell.
- Synchronizer runs on a schedule, configurable via the Windows scheduler
- Synchronizer utilizes the SixBit API to perform synchronization
- Each time it runs, the Synchronizer will send, via the SixBit API, QOH changes for only the SKUs whose QOH has changed since the last time it ran
- Synchronizer only sends QOH for items listed on eBay. Non-eBay SKUs are ignored
- Will not send QOH update on SKUs marked as ignore inventory on Web.
- Normal SKUs
- Parent / Child products
- Kit QOH
- Custom QOH for drop ship SKUs
- Active SixBit Enterprise subscription
- Listings need to be managed by SixBit