Technology Copilot Auto Order Importer –
Now Supports Version 7!
The Auto Order Importer (AOI) automates your order processing environments improving what Stone Edge can do out of the box. It does this by automating many of the mundane, but vitally important tasks you do everyday. This can drastically reduce the labor involved in processing your orders. AOI combined with Auto-Approval can create virtually hands off environment for processing your orders prior to picking.
- Automate the import of any shopping cart Stone Edge supports on a schedule. Import as often as every 5 minutes
- Automatically run Process Tracking Numbers
- If using Semplice, be able to send full QOH update to Amazon each time AOI runs
- Print Order Summaries/Pick Lists each time AOI runs
- Print packing slips or invoices for auto approved orders each time AOI runs
- If an error occurs, configure AOI to send an email with the details of the error
- Send full QOH on a schedule for carts which don’t support real-time inventory synchronization
- Supports both Standard or Enterprise Version 5.9 or greater
- If using auto-approvals, packing slips/invoices of approved orders can be printed each time AOI runs thus keeping a steady flow of orders for you to pick, pack and ship throughout the day without the need to lift a finger.
- If keeping your inventory levels accurate across all of your sales channels is important, importing more frequently gives you the ability to reflect inventory levels to those sales channels in a near real time manner.
- If you are used to having your warehouse sit on their thumbs until all of the orders get processed on Monday morning, this should no longer be a concern since orders to pick will be waiting for them first thing.
- Increased customer satisfaction by getting customer ship confirmations out immediately at the time their order ships.
- Dedicated PC is required or in a terminal services environment, an active session under a designated user is required.
- On Windows XP, it is acceptable to lock the computer, but not log out. If installing on Windows Vista or later, the computer cannot be locked or logged out, as this will prevent the script from running.
- If the computer must be locked for security reasons, it may be necessary to install a virtual machine on the host (i.e., Sun Microsystems Virtualbox – free) on which Windows / Access & this integration solution can then be installed. The virtual machine can then be left running on the locked computer which will allow the script to function properly.
- Must be running Version 5.9 of Stone Edge or greater.